The conference banquet will be held on the evening of Nov. 20 (Wed) at the congress site.
|Date||Nov. 20 (Wed) 6:00pm-8:30pm|
|Venue||TORANOMON HILLS FORUM 5F|
|Fee||13,500 JPY per person, tax not included|
- Dinner will be served in buffet style. A variety of kinds of meats and drinks will be offered, including a “Sushi chef demonstration”. “Sake” – Japanese rice wine – produced from different sake brewing will be served in special tasting area.
- Entertainment will also be offered including the Japanese traditional performance, called “DAIKAGURA”.
- A sales tax of 8% will be applied to the above fees until Sept. 30.
- A sales tax of 10% will be applied to the above fees from Oct. 1 and on-site
- Please note, the sales tax rate applies to the date of payment NOT the date of registration.
- A vegetarian menu will be served, but Halal foods are not available. We would like to ask for your understanding.
- Please note that seats are limited. We accept participants on a first-come, first-served basis.
|18:00||Opening of Banquet|
|19:00-19:30||Entertainment: Japanese traditional performance (DAIKAGURA) by Mr. Kagami-Sennari|